- In this Policy, the terms "La Zacca," "we," "us," or "our" refer to La Zacca di Kon Mayumi, sole proprietorship, REA number 1918499 , with registered office Via Mercato 24, 20121, Milan (MI), Italy
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679; the " GDPR"), La Zacca di Kon Mayumi. is the "data controller" (as defined in the GDPR) of personal data when it determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
Personal data collection
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used::
- information about your device, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this site, including web page of origin, the duration of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
- information you provide when creating an account on the Website, such as your name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth;
- information you provide to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information generated during the use of our Site, such as date and time, frequency and circumstances of your use;
- information relating to any type of purchase, service used or transaction made by you through the Site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details credit;
- information relating to any communications you send to us by email or via the Site, including the content and metadata of such communications;
- any other information or personal data from you sent to us.
Before sharing another person's personal information with us, you will need to obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of such personal data in accordance with this policy.
Use of personal data
Personal information sent to us via our Site will be used for the purposes indicated in this statement or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- managing our Site and activities;
- customizing the Site for your benefit;
- enabling you to use the services available on the Site;
- sending products purchased through the Site;
- providing services purchased through our Site;
- sending commercial communications without marketing purposes;
7. sending e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
- sending our newsletter by e-mail, if requested by you ( you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or carefully selected third-party businesses that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or, if you have explicitly opted-in, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications); the provision of statistical data concerning our users to third parties (these third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users based on this information);
- the management of requests and complaints from your actions in relation to our Site;
- maintaining Site security and preventing fraud;
Through the appropriate controls made available on the site, you can configure your privacy settings to limit the publication of your data and information on our Site.
Without your explicit consent, we will not in any way provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities nor for the promotional activities of other third parties.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, professional consultants, suppliers, if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with current or future legal proceedings;
- in order to enforce, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- any person reasonably deemed by us to be able to go to court or other authority jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably inclined to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not disclose any information about you or personal data to third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have equivalent personal data protection regulations to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
Personal data retention
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with our legal obligations.
We will keep the data relating to the creation of an account until you ask us to delete them or after a certain period of user inactivity (as required by our internal retention policy, for a maximum period of three years);
The data relating to The order for a product, whether through a customer account or through the guest checkout, will be kept for the duration of our contractual relationship connected to the management of the order itself and, subsequently, for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period;
When you participate in contests or promotional operations, your data will be kept for the duration of this operation;
The data relating to your subscription to our newsletter will be kept until you ask us you may cancel or delete your membership, or after a certain period of inactivity (as set out in our internal retention policy, for a maximum period of 3 years), except in cases where we are required to retain such data to protect our rights in relation to ongoing disputes at the time of the request, or upon formal invitation from a public authority;
When you send a request relating to our products or our brand, your data will be kept for the time necessary to manage such request;
The personal data stored in the cookies installed on your device will be kept for as long as we need them to achieve the purpose for which they were collected (for example, session identification cookies are kept only for the duration of the session in progress) and, in any case, for a maximum period of 13 months.
We may keep some personal data for a longer time to fulfill our obligations. duties imposed on us by law or by supervisory authorities (for example, to fulfill our billing obligations) or to protect our legitimate business interests (for example, to take legal action).
Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to avoid any event of loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide us on our secure servers ( adequately protected by passwords and firewalls).
- Every electronic financial transaction made through our website will be protected using cryptographic technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping confidential the password you use to access our Site; we will never ask you for your password (except when logging into our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on the Site. We recommend that you periodically check this page to make sure you understand any changes made to the policy. We may notify you of changes to this information by e-mail or via the private messaging system on our Site.
the right to request access to your personal data stored by us, to obtain information relating to the purposes for which such personal data is processed, the duration of the processing and to the subjects to whom such data are communicated;
the right to ask us to rectify or integrate inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
the right to request cancellation ('right to be forgotten') of personal data if these are not are more necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, or in the event of withdrawal of your consent, or if the processing of personal data does not take place in compliance with the law (however, we may retain certain personal data to fulfill certain provisions of the law, to pursue legitimate interests or to exercise or defend a right in court);
The right to obtain limitations on processing, in the following cases:
if you have contested to the accuracy of your personal data, the processing will be limited to the period necessary to allow us to verify this accuracy;
if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the cancellation of your personal data and instead request the limitation of their use;< br>if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing but you need them to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights;
if you objected to the processing on the basis of legitimate interests, the processing will be limited to the period of time necessary to ascertain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
the right to object to the processing for reasons relating to your particular situation, if the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests. You also have the right to object at any time to processing for direct marketing purposes (including profiling, to the extent that it relates to such direct marketing activities);
the right to data portability, which means that you have the right to receive your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit such data to another data controller if the processing is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. You also have the right to request that your personal data be transmitted directly from us to another holder, if this is technically possible;
the right to refuse to send any marketing communications from us, communicating via email info @lazacca.com
the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects your person in a similar way (unless this decision is necessary for the stipulation or the fulfillment of a contract between you and La Zacca or is based on your explicit consent);
the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you have reason to believe that the rights relating to your personal data have been violated by La Zacca. The Italian supervisory authority for the protection of personal data is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, with registered office in Piazza Venezia n. 11 - 00187 Rome (RM), Italy.
Third Party Sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties.
Update of information
Please notify us of any corrections or updates we need to make to the personal information we hold about you.
- Below, the names of the cookies we use on our website, as well as the purposes of their use:
a. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on the site to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, track users as they navigate the site, enable the use of a shopping cart on the site, improve site usability, analyze site, administer the site, prevent fraud and improve site security, customize the site according to the user;
b. Social media:
The Site contains content from Facebook, Instagram (e.g. "I like") or share them on social networks. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook and Instagram and places cookies. This content may memorize and process some information for personalized advertising.
-in Internet Explorer (version 10) it is possible to block cookies using specific management settings that replace the basic configuration, by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then " Advanced”;
-in Firefox (version 69) it is possible to block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Content blocking”, select “Custom”; here select the "Cookies" box and in the relative drop-down menu choose "All cookies";
-in Chrome (version 77) it is possible to block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on "Settings"; on the left, select "Advanced", "Privacy and security", then click on "Site settings", "Cookies and site data"; finally, deactivate the option "Allow sites to save and read cookie data".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. By blocking cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our site.
For any doubts or questions regarding this Information or for other questions relating to privacy, or if you wish to exercise the rights illustrated above, please contact us at info@ lazacca.com
La Zacca di Kon Mayumi
Via Mercato 24, 20121 Milan
Last updated: 01/17/2022