at the URL “https://lazacca.it” (hereinafter lazacca.it)
and the sale of products through this site are managed by the individual company
La Zacca by Kon Mayumi (hereinafter La Zacca).
These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, Conditions) apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases on the site in accordance with the provisions of part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/2005) by
La Zacca di Kon Mayumi
Via Mercato 24, 20121 Milano (MI), Italy
REA number: MI - 1918499
These Conditions govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on lazacca.it and do not govern the supply and sale of products from part of subjects other than the seller who are present on the same site via links.
Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
- It contains the reference to the Conditions, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the Conditions including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the procedure of placing the online order will be terminated. This will happen by clicking on "PLACE ORDER" at the end of the guided procedure.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its execution.
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the The user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 8 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, La Zacca will be released from any commitment towards the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exonerate La Zacca from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform La Zacca of any variation of his data communicated at any time.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by of the interested parties regarding the payments made, La Zacca will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative shortcomings have been rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, La Zacca will assign the same user name and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him. li>
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
- Even after sending the order. With the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this eventuality, the order will be adjusted by eliminating the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed via email.
- If the user requests cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, La Zacca will refund the amount paid within 7 days from the moment in which La Zacca became aware of the purchaser's decision to terminate the contract.
La Zacca markets
traditional and modern clothing, for women, men, children;
garments and accessories; bijoux and jewels; paper and paper objects; objects
Methods of payment and prices
- the price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, La Zacca will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for La Zacca to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices on the site do not include VAT* and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. The changes do not concern orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
*Transaction without application of VAT pursuant to article 1, paragraph 58, Law no. 190/2014 flat rate.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: Bank transfer; PayPal; Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay); Debit cards (SEPA direct debit), Digital wallets (Google Pay, Apple Pay)
-CREDIT CARDS, DEBIT CARDS, DIGITAL WALLETS
The portal accepts payments through the main credit card circuits through the Stripe secure payment system.
– PAYMENTS WITH PAYPAL CIRCUIT:
The sending of payments via Paypal will take place by supporting the personal account on Paypal.
– PAYMENTS BY BANK TRANSFER:
To be paid into the current account held in the name of: La Zacca di Kon Mayumi
Bank: Intesa Sanpaolo
BIC/SWIFT: BC IT IT MM
The current account No. 00008041 Branch: Milan-Corso Buenos Aires 92
IBAN: IT 27 F03069 09465 1000 0000 8041
As reason enter the name and surname as reported in the registration on the site.
According to current banking practice, the transferred amount is credited to the beneficiary's c/c no earlier than 3/4 working days from the date of execution of the same. From the moment the order is entered on lazacca.it, the selected goods are reserved by the customer until the moment the bank transfer is received by La Zacca. If payment is not received within 5/6 days of placing the order, the order will be automatically cancelled. The shipment of the goods will take place upon receipt of the bank transfer.
Couriers do not collect or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- La Zacca carries out shipments throughout Italy, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- La Zacca will carry out its deliveries both at the address provided by the user, and at the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 4-5 working days, or if no delivery date is specified, within the term estimated at the time the delivery method is selected and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of the confirmation.
- As far as concerns the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 7-8 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
- In non-EU territories, delivery will take place approximately in 10-14 days.
- If if delivery is possible, the order will be sent to the depot. In this event, a notice will specify the place where the order is and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
- If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, the we ask that you contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
- If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that intends to terminate the contract.
- As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the termination of the contract. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be borne by the buyer.
- Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- As soon as La Zacca delivers the goods to the Courier, the Customer will receive an e-mail confirming the successful departure.
Couriers do not collect or deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Please keep this in mind when ordering.
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to cancel the order without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and user name, to: info@lazacca .com
- The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively by sending the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I , part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods can be returned to La Zacca (Via Mercato 24, 20121 Milano, Italy), as well as shipped to La Zacca (Via Mercato 24, 20121 Milan, Italy
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation.Without prejudice to the need to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days the shipping costs incurred by the user.
- The costs incurred for returning the goods will be charged to the user.
- As required by Article 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
- The site will refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the payment jar made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for making the refund.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
- Except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, La Zacca will not be liable to the Customer in any way as a result of:
- damage or loss caused by the products (or their use) by the Customer;
- damages that have not been caused by non-performance by La Zacca;
- Within the limits specified above, La Zacca's liability cannot in any case exceed the price paid by the Customer for the product that caused the damage;
- In the event that one of the clauses of these Conditions is null and void for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these Conditions.
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number:+ 39-02-45486886, and by mail to the following address: Via Mercato 24, 20121 Milano, Italy
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Conditions are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the Conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been revised on 17/01/2023